Expat web design services – Lanzarote Are you an English speaking web site owner or a Spanish speaking business who require a website written and optimised for UK clients? …
There are over 3000 languages spoken by the human race today. The language you decide to communicate your thoughts and product details in must be of a standard that enables the viewer to understand what you are trying to say.
The number of people out of work in Britain has fallen slightly to 2.61million, official figures revealed today. But the Government was hit with a mixed bag of data today as it emerged the number if benefit claimants has actually risen. The jobless total dropped 51,000 in the quarter to April, while the number of people claiming jobseeker’s allowance in May rose by 8,100 to 1.6 million, ending two months of declines.
Do you care if products are designed or manufactured in Britain by British firms? All North Devon Web updating services, optimisation and services are carried out in the United Kingdom – Contact for a FREE quote and support British industry.
- They will update your website from £1.00 a page.
- They can host your site with a webpage from £30.00 per year. (This does not include buying the domain – but we can organise this for you.)
- Their services include free optimisation and submission to search engines including Google for our hosted clients.
- They can build you a Google friendly sitemap and submit it to them for £2.50.
- They can take the strain.
Contact them for a FREE quote
- The Internet is a tool that connects you with businesses and people and smart businesses, communicate with their clients directly, elevate their online charisma, and boost their sales; they stay in front of the curve and their rivals.
- All this is achievable by using the Internet to its full marketing, and interaction potential. Try your hand at real search engine optimisation, look at your site and fix those broken links, update the content, sort out the keywords and phrases. Harnessing the power of the Internet to improve your website’s rank in the search engine results pages is a way to achieve your dreams.
- Be more positive and proactive with your time, improve and inspire, corral your visitors and steer them towards your products. Create a cage that keeps them locked into your site; tame them so they don’t want to leave. Set your traps carefully and take money from your visitors.
Contact North Devon Web for a FREE quote – they are based in the UK
Place a free link to your Facebook memorial / tribute page on www.inmemoryof.co.uk
If you already have an obituary, memorial page or tribute on Facebook, why not add a free link to this site. In Memory Of has a considerable amount of daily traffic and placing your link and a few lines of text will enhance your tribute to your loved one.
Online Memorials, obituaries and tributes have become a more accepted thing for people to do. InMemoryOf was created in 1999 to help dispersed families and friends, from various countries to interact and share memories and thoughts.
Place A Free Memorial – We know that many people in the UK and throughout the world could benefit from our on-line obituary notice service and by being able to express their feelings for their loved ones using our memorial tribute facility. We want as many people as possible to be made aware of our service – and to have the opportunity to place their thoughts on the web site. … Continue reading →
Neil Cox 1957 – 1996 - Neil’s talents on the guitar didn’t go unnoticed by his colleagues and he was asked to accompany Finbar Furey on a UK tour. Finbar, himself a great musician, became firm friends with Neil and once described him as a “genius … Continue reading →
- Support British industry and services Is a new horizon emerging as the sun sets on the UK recession? The number of people out of work in Britain has fallen slightly to 2.61m…
- You: NatWest and RBS customers frustrated by technical hitches (guardian.co.uk)
- Random clicks sometimes generate sales Marketing in a visual way through image searches : Adding videos or images to blogs and websites can help the optimization of your si…
Poverty is the state of one who lacks a certain amount of material possessions or money. Absolute poverty or destitution refers to the one who lacks basic human needs, which commonly includes clean and fresh water, nutrition, health care, education, clothing and shelter.
‘Oxfam is calling for an increase in the minimum wage to protect low income workers from dropping below the poverty line.
The charity says that the rising cost of living, combined with falling wages, and cuts to benefits, is creating the “perfect storm” for low paid workers. A report published by the charity today shows six out of ten working-age adults living in poverty come from working households.’
From Yahoo News
There is poverty in the UK but there is still a lot of money out there and businesses that deal in high end goods and travel are still booming – although several companies who service this sector have ‘gone to the wall’.
Starting up a new business is a combination of having hope, believing in yourself and your abilities, understanding your product or service, realizing there is a business opportunity but above all FEAR is there niggling in the back of your mind.
To be scared about taking a giant step towards creating a new business is probably the most important feeling you can use to your advantage – to take your ideas forward. Being afraid means you are asking all the right questions in your head.
North Devon Web
can help you with setting up a small business website or a charitable based blog powered by WordPress,
which will give you a fast and easy route to new and established markets and get your ideas and products into search engines quicker than most platforms. North Devon Web
belongs to a network of websites that host in a green way.
‘In the last six months, some 62pc of adults in the UK gave time or money to causes they care about. The generosity of the British public has been demonstrated following the death of Claire Squires, 31, in Sunday’s London Marathon. She had run the race in aid of the Samaritans, and the fund she initially set up has now attracted more than £600,000 of donations.’