The Stag Inn Rackenford is 3 miles from the A361 between South Molton and Tiverton, linking North Devon with Mid and East Devon. We are close to junction 27 on the M5, which is the gateway to Bristol and The Midlands. The Stag Inn is an ideal and idyllic meeting place for any small or medium-sized business or department within a large organisation, requiring a conference venue that has something different to offer from the normal stuffy, sterile, faceless conference room in a characterless modern hotel complex.
- Room hire free of charge if food is required
- We can cater for 2-18 people in our main dining hall
- Private room available for up to 10 people
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Tea coffee and biscuit option
- Lunch option cold or hot
- LCD screen TV available in private room (seating max 10)
We recommend visiting the Stag Inn to see location and rooms
Please contact Anita on 01884 881639 to discuss options available. We can tailor make lunches to suit your needs.
Are you looking for a good business deal in Falmouth or Wadebridge? Do you need to be sure you have a cost efficient design team? We ensure our customers are confident in our high quality web design and optimisation services. We can provide Cornwall with a green, ecological and fast web hosting service. Please contact us.
If you would like us to help with your WordPress website ‘tweaking’ please contact us. We specialise in fixing the stuff you cant be bothered to fix.
You can then put your feet up, take a holiday and let us do the hard work…
Do you have a visible business in Cornwall? Are you based in Falmouth, St.Austell or Fowey in the South West of England? What are you doing to get your company noticed?
- We can guide you through the conception, birth pangs and sustainability of your web presence, we can create content for your website that can help you sell your products or services, we can optimize your site for search engines and submit them to the major players. We use a combination of automated and human processes to help you towards achieving world domination.
- We are based in the UK and support is via a UK telephone number.
- We can provide Cornwall with a green, ecological and fast web hosting service.
- Our web updating services, optimisation and services are carried out in the United Kingdom – support British industry.
Business blogs are used by organisations to achieve corporate goals. The advantage of blogs over other web-based media is that posts and comments are easy to follow and are centralised on one host and platform (everything is in one place). With this homogenised structure it is easier to engage the visitor in one virtual space. These blogs can then be distributed via Social media, linking back to what is effectively a business hub.
Contact us and we can create content optimized for the UK and American Markets.
Recent clients include:
- Royal Oak bar and restaurant in York. Updating and optimising content. Improving navigation and accessibility
- South Molton Business Association (SMBA) Enabling membership communication
- White Moose Gallery, improving optimisation, creating mobile site and enabling easier updating
- Kilmeny MacBride assisting / hosting website. Freelance proofreader and copy-editor, English and French tutor
- Pannier Antiques On-line and off-line antique market
- David Plagerson Noah’s Arks Improving navigation and accessibility
More and more, buyers are looking online for products or services local to them, a business that is just around the corner always somehow feels safer than another in the next county and search engines, including Google, are enabling the client to find local enterprises by including a map of local businesses in search results. Will your clients find you?
Whether you are selling online or off you need to be visible
Smarter businesses outsource their web content generation to companies who know how to extract the biggest impact with the least amount of words.
Contact us for a FREE quote
There is no point in leaving your business web site with static content. Your website is not there to be admired like a still life painting or photograph, it has to be constantly changing or your visitors will get bored and all your clients will go elsewhere.
We can also make sure your site is within EU legal guidelines and stop you being blacklisted.
Small business can deliver to the whole world via the Internet but there is still a lot of cash to be made by concentrating on local markets. There are now hundreds of local search engines available to use and submit to that claim to deliver specific localised searches.
More and more, buyers are looking online for products or services local to them, a business that is just around the corner always somehow feels safer than another in the next county and search engines, including Google, are enabling the client to find local enterprises by including a map of local businesses in search results. Will your clients find you? Whether you are selling online or off you need to be visible.
- 86% of consumers use the Internet to find local businesses. (Nielsen NetRatings)
- 74% of consumers use a search engine to find local retail or services. (Nielsen NetRatings)
- The use of search tools to find local businesses grew 58% in 2008 to 15.7 billion searches (comScore).
Basic search engine optimisation is still the best way to stake your claim to local markets.
There are many pitfalls to maintaining
your blog profile, an out of date blog sends out the wrong signals to
your clients – have you gone bust?
All our web updating services, optimisation and services are carried out in the United Kingdom – Contact us for a FREE
We can update your business website within 36 hours
Green hosted business design package: