If you would like us to help with your WordPress website ‘tweaking’ please contact us. We specialise in fixing the stuff you cant be bothered to fix.
You can then put your feet up, take a holiday and let us do the hard work…
All our web updating services, optimisation and services are carried out in the United Kingdom.
System Culture Limited have helped and assisted companies, individuals and organisations with their management of online and real world responsibilities, implementing strategies that have enabled them to work to a higher economic and resource potential. Troubleshooting and improving navigation and searchengine issues within existing websites. Taking over the management and administration of websites for companies who require extra manpower forthe short or long term.
Is your company in the picture?
It is vital to make sure your website works on all devices.
System Culture Limited have helped and assisted companies, individuals and organisations with their management of online and real world responsibilities, implementing strategies that have enabled them to work to a higher economic and resource potential. Troubleshooting and improving navigation and search engine issues within existing websites. Taking over the management and administration of websites for companies who require extra manpower for the short or long term.
We like this WordPress Theme
Owning a website is like owning a pebble on a beach. Each small rock, when combined with other pebbles, eventually creates a shoreline. Only a very few proportionately settle on the top and become visible. This sounds very similar to the World Wide Web – I think?
Responsive web design (RWD) is an approach to web design aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing and interaction experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling. these modern designs work across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors, laptops, tablets, including mobile phones).
A site designed with RWD adapts the layout to the viewing environment by using fluid, proportion-based grids, flexible images and CSS3 media queries.
Below is a responsive design that is built around the powerful WordPress blogging platform, which exploits the dynamic powerful CMS features of this free blogging software.
Kindred is a tasteful food and lifestyle blog with great styling and a layout to die for. Whether you run an established blog or just published your first post, Kindred will highlight your content beautifully and demand the attention it deserves.
- Fully responsive design displays beautifully across desktop, mobile and all devices in between
- Built on the WordPress Genesis Framework (included with purchase)
- Dynamic grid layout for blog posts and category archives
- Featured slider for blog posts, pages or call to actions
- Bold landing header that’ll make a statement, yet is completely optional
- Acustom-designed recipe shortcode made just for Kindred
- Minimal and clean full-width blog design shows off your great photos
- Alternate blog sidebar layout for a more traditional look
- Live theme customizer – see your changes before going live
- Lots of styling options – colors, Google Fonts, background image and more
- Optional logo/header uploader to make your mark
- Widgetized footer area and optional widgetized blog sidebar
- Mailing list integration for MailChimp, Aweber, Constant Contact etc.
- One-click automatic theme updates via the WordPress dashboard
We can upload any WordPress responsive web design template to your site
Smarter businesses outsource their web content generation to companies who know how to extract the biggest impact with the least amount of words and the limited amount of fuss
Contact us for a FREE quote
Business blogs are used by organisations to achieve corporate goals. The advantage of blogs over other web-based media is that posts and comments are easy to follow and are centralised on one host and platform (everything is in one place). With this homogenised structure it is easier to engage the visitor in one virtual space. These blogs can then be distributed via Social media, linking back to what is effectively a business hub.
Contact us and we can create content optimized for the UK and American Markets.
Recent clients include:
- Royal Oak bar and restaurant in York. Updating and optimising content. Improving navigation and accessibility
- South Molton Business Association (SMBA) Enabling membership communication
- White Moose Gallery, improving optimisation, creating mobile site and enabling easier updating
- Kilmeny MacBride assisting / hosting website. Freelance proofreader and copy-editor, English and French tutor
- Pannier Antiques On-line and off-line antique market
- David Plagerson Noah’s Arks Improving navigation and accessibility
More and more, buyers are looking online for products or services local to them, a business that is just around the corner always somehow feels safer than another in the next county and search engines, including Google, are enabling the client to find local enterprises by including a map of local businesses in search results. Will your clients find you?
Whether you are selling online or off you need to be visible
Smarter businesses outsource their web content generation to companies who know how to extract the biggest impact with the least amount of words.
Contact us for a FREE quote
There is no point in leaving your business web site with static content. Your website is not there to be admired like a still life painting or photograph, it has to be constantly changing or your visitors will get bored and all your clients will go elsewhere.
We can also make sure your site is within EU legal guidelines and stop you being blacklisted.